Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The girls Part 3..Being Notty

Just want to share some of the picts of them being mischievous and naughty.. nothing much to write anyway.. 
playing police and thief, I guess

Yaya when she was about 6months old

showing off, Mama, seriously I can read!

Rolly Polly @ 4am

While I was doing my Zuhur prayer, this is what she's up to!
Habis my moisturiser!

It was taken 6 months ago, Yaya was practising to stand up by herself
While kakak, no idea what she was doing in that walker.. HELLO! U're a big sister now!

Yaya is climbing higher ..

....and higher!

Miss little moustache!

HEY! Abah's shoes really cool Mama!

Let's REMPIT!

look at the house, mcm tongkang pecah!

Adek, do u wanna take a ride with me?  Its fun!

I'm stuck! Mama, HELP!

Yaya taking the first few steps.. Masih lesen L la adik oi!

Err, is this wrestling or hugging on d floor?

No idea what they were up to??

Hi Mama! why do u like to shoot us??

No comments: