Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's all about chocolate!

Just discovered something new about my No.1 (RN), she can actually put off the cap of any container by herself, just like this,
The cap went missing!  No idea where it goes!
Before I was about to kemas2 some of d boxes in d store room, I saw her holding NUTELLA, I did remind her "U can have that if u eat your lunch!" 

Few minutes later, the maid suddenly came to me, 'reporting' that RN is eating the Nutella and she conviced me that she didnt put the cap off , RN did it herself... 

::SIGH::

I asked the maid to put some of it in a small bowl and put on the bip, so it won't get messy on her dress..

'Digging' all chocs, make sure nothing left
 

Mama, can I have some more?
Kan best if dia makan nasi habis mcm ni...
I baked chocolate cake today, but still tak berapa jadi.. Tak tahu kenapa lately, my baking 'skill' is just so, THUMBS DOWN! But at least its better than last week, its still edible :)

My 'not-so-good looking' cake :(
My No.2 (EN) requested for the 1st cut of Mama's freshly baked chocolate cake..







Hmm.. what's next?? :)
I'm happy kids enjoying my 'not-so-good looking' cake...

2 comments:

Siti Azlina Abdul Aziz said...

aduhai sedapnya coklat..aunty ct nak sikit boleh :-)

Mrs.MH said...

no prob aunty CT.. come over la to our humble house bila turun KL :)