Friday, April 10, 2009

Contraction lagi!

Contraction lagi!

I had it last nite around 3am , it ended by 6am...

Mula2 ingatkan x payah nak pegi hospital during the contraction attacked... But, when hubby called from his office next morning asked me better to go to hospital.. He sounds worried on the phone... Then I decided to go.. Lagipon gynae yg lepas used to mention,kalau ada contraction pegi ER ya..

An oldmate, FD picked me up at 12pm.. planned to go to Bank Negara, nk check with my CCRIS status...While on the way, i told FD what happened last nite, she advised 'Baik Kak Mas pegi check!' With her statement, lagila menguatkan nekad pegi jela hospital tu! Walaupun aku x suka pegi ke situ... Tetiba terbayang muka hubby, mesti dia tgh risau!

FD offered herself to send me to hospital.. After Bank Negara visit, we went straight to Ampang Hospital.. Luckily the traffic was clear & smooth... By 2pm sampaila hospital, ajak FD lunch dulu , then straight to ER... The attendance sent me straight to Wad Bersalin... As usual, the nurses followed normal procedure.. Take BP rate, baby's heartbeat & asked me to passed urine.. Most of them da recognise sape i :)...

Then 10mins later, doctor came (doctor tu pun da kenal muka aku), kali ni dia bawak 2 orang HO baru (doktor pelatih).. One lady & one guy... ALAMAK! doktor lelaki adalah kali ni.. MALU GILE OK! Rupanya the doctor was giving a training to both of them... Tapi tgk the male HO macam.. ehem... gay boy kut...?? I'm confused...

As usual again, the doctor examined me here & there... Suddenly result came.. AIKKK?? cepatnya result da smpai.. Last time aku tunggu berjam-jam... So ALHAMDULILAH my urine clear & xde infection apa2 kali ni... Evrything CLEAR! :) So xpayah aku admit in hospital lagi :D

So doctor kata its BRAXTON HICKS kind of contraction.. so biasala da nak masuk 8 bulan, adala kdg2 sakit perut.. Cuma in my case i cannot differentiate the pattern of contraction, masa kene jangkitan dulu, contraction pattern sama je kali ni.. So thats why doctor advised , pegi je hospital kalau sakit lagi... Lagi satu aku underweight case, so contraction tu selalula ada...

So 3 of them did an ultrasound on me, nak tgk position baby pulak...The doctor said the baby's position masih lagi BREECH (songsang), medical term 'anterious position'... Sepatutnya my baby da 'posterior positon'... sebabnya kali ni da masuk 31 week... Confused ngn doktor klinik kata baru 29 week... Whatever it is, she said, most probbly u akan deliver awal...

OMG!... I got less than 7 weeks to go... So she advised to do the 'harimau' exercise as my hubby used to teach me before to do it in 10 minutes everday.... so that the baby will be at the right position.. Otherwise, baby ok, the weight now is already 1.6kg... O ya, kali ni my baby malu, sembunyi his/her sex... so doctor yet to determine the sex... Aku dapat dgr that my baby sihat, aku da bersyukur...

Then, amik surat discharge.. FD still waiting for me outside... By 3.30pm, everything settled, immidiate called hubby, informed him the status.. he sound reliefed! Aku pon reliefed... Sbb aku OK & baby pon ok..
.........................................................................

To FD, thanks for sending & waiting for me at the hospital.. Nnti suruh abg wafa belanja ok??

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want victoria station...hehehhe...kak mas nie kjap FG la..FD la...FC la senang....hehhehe...fara comey....huhu


FG/FD/FC....

Wafa Nokman said...

Bukan FP ke? Fara Pelampung??? heheheh

Anonymous said...

lawak kelakar seram mr wafa.....pakcik yun yg pelampung k....tlong skit..

Wafa Nokman said...

hahahah tak nak ngaku... NGAKU SAJELAH!

Anonymous said...

mmg xn mngaku pun....bcoz im not ok...prod

Mrs.MH said...

alah.. fara pelampung kan comel bunyinya :)

Anonymous said...

xnk la kwn korg,.....isksiksisk...sob3..

ya-ummi said...

Dear MH,

baru ada masa nak hop in here.. been bz lately. I hope u are fine..
have you prepare the packing list for the hospital.. 1 bag for u and 1 for baby. Make sure everything is ready.. in case u need to go to hospital earlier than expected like me.. 2 weeks earlier.. hahaa

Lucky I prepared everything and hubby just grab the bag and we went for a vacation 2 days 1 night in the hospital :P

I'm so excited to see nokman's clan :P

Take care and keep in touch.. hugs :)

Mrs.MH said...

Thanks dayah.. for yr support & encouragement .. InsyaALLAH everything will fine :) Hope to see u soon!