Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cloudy October

Its been mendung since early October and its been raining too.. Alhamdulilah.. Yes, I do love rain, but satu la, laundry pulak bertimbun and lambat kering, sikit lagi boleh bukak kedai dobi. Sometimes dok jemur dlm rumah, pasang kipas and let it dry completely... Sometimes ada jugak that I had to re-wash sbb dah bau hapak! Ishh..
langit mendung, how to cepat kering baju like this..
View from my room.. hardly could see the sun.
Oh yess, I did cut my 'not-so-good looking' cake into small pieces, selected only yg really moist. Put it in a different bekas.. Surface yg keras mcm biskut, i just buang.. Saper nak makan kan.. I'siram' the chocolate toppings just like this,

Its easy to pick it up even though it looks messy :) 
pakai 2 jari pon bole... make sure ur finger is clean la!
My No.2 (EN) had this hobby, putting off container's cap.. Bukan yg pusing tapi yg senang utk di bukak just like this,
trying her best to.... :)
yeay! berjaya!
Tutup balik!
Owh oh!
Yeay! got candy here!

No.1 being kepochi! Always interfere No.2 

I wanna keep some and gv it to Fairytooth!
Will update more soon..  :)

No comments: