Friday, April 24, 2009

33weeks now... C-section??? Should I??

Salam... I'm now 33 weeks in my pregnancy.. Went for ante-natal checkup at klinik kesihatan yesterday around 2pm...

Doctor xde comment apa sgt...Its time for me to have really good rest/tidor & x payah buat keje berat2 sgt.. Sebab energy da byk consumed for the baby, so dok relax je la.. She still encouraged to have mini-exercise like window shopping so that my muscle tak beku bila nk deliver nanti & jgn lupa minom susu & air.. Hehehe.. O ya, satu comment je, your bulging tummy still x nmpak sgt even da 8 bulan.. Probably its my 1st pregnancy, so ramai yg experience to have small tummy... My weight alhamdulilah, has increased 1.5 kg in 2weeks time.. :) So in total, it's 5 kg increased from the 1st trimester... But, I'm a bit frustrated sebab the ultrasound machine at govt clinic yet to be fixed... Biasala government, kalau satu barang rosak it will take time to be replaced/fixed.. faham-faham je la :( She was confidently saying that I'm still in my 31 weeks... Confused with the gynae at the hospital.. she claimed pulak da 32 weeks last week.. I should be in my 33weeks now.. So mana satu nak percaya ni?? ::sigh::

The doctor realised that I query too much about it, so she advised to get the ultrasound services at the nearest hospital or if nak cepat pegila mana2 private clinic... Nak tahu sgt kan?? Discussed with WN, it seems he took half day yesterday (again), we decided to go to our favourite clinic near to our place later.. Xpela, bayarla sikit kan..?

Laparla pulak lepas check up tu.. Around 3.30pm, we both pegila makan Ampang Yong Tau Foo @ Ampang Point... Lama betol x makan YTF.. WN sempatla jugak fixed his tapak kasut kat tukang kasut tepi jalan... tajam tumit kaki u ni kan..? :P

Around 4pm before went home, we dropped by at our fav clinic to get the ultrasound service.. It was nice seeing the doctor again... So she scanned my tummy thoroughly.. OMG! My baby still in 'breech' (songsang) position... One thing I like about this doctor, she is so detail, knowledgeable & always ready to gv information while doing the scanning... X macam GP yang lain, da buleh dianggap mcm gynae at the hospital.. I can tell that she really like her job... She explained exactly the same like what the gynae used to tell me at the hospital... So its confirmed, I'm now 33weeks in my pregnancy..

Hmm.. Its seems my baby is in breech position, she advised me to get the C-section during delivery nanti, in a way to avoid major complications.. One more thing is that jarang ada baby akan pusing saat-saat terakhir.. Lagi satu my baby's weight is almost 2kg... so da xde space sangat & fluid pon da semakin kurang for him/her to turn around... WN encouraged me to get the C-section so that I don have to go thru with the labour pain.. But, I did shared some experiences with relatives and friends who gone thru with C-section ni, mmg la TAK SAKITt during labour, tapi akan SENGSARA lepas tu... ada yg takes about a month to recover epsc luka dalam perut... To tell u the truth, I was TERRIFIED to have C-section during labour.. Oh yes, my sis pon said the same thing jugak, if the baby still in breech position, its BEST to get C-section instead to have normal delivery... Apa-apa pon.. I will always berdoa what's best for me and te baby.. Ya ALLAH! Kurniakanlah jalan yang terbaik for both of us.. Janji dua2 selamat... :) Sakit ke tak sakit, semua tu tolak tepi... Kalau tak, itu bukan pengalaman kan ?

So WN sempat jugakla tanya the doctor about baby's sex.. Hehehehe... Kali ni the doctor still cannot determine the sex... Puas da dia godeh2 alat scanner tu, with hope the baby will bagi space to look at his/her sex... This time xde keizinan, he/she still menyorok... Anyway, we both were happy to see that the baby is healthy in a complete form...:D

Inilah rupa my baby inside.. da nmpak besar kan??

My baby.. 33 weeks.. :)

We both quite happy for the day.. puas dapat tgk keadaan baby for a moment... Masa balik tu, sempat la jugak WN comment : "U nikan x prnah percaya apa yang I cakap kat u... Kene tunggu org lain cakap benda yg sama apa yang I cakap, barula u nak percya cakap I kan..?" Mesti u all tertanya apa yang mmbuatkan both of us to have such dialogue kan..? To WN, bukannya I tak percaya, is only that I didn't take one statement & jumped into conclusion just like that.. Hope u understand.. Jgn bengang ye..? Yes, I mengaku, u always rite! :D

I decided to cook for dinner... Lama sgt x masak makanan berlauk sejak cepat keletihan ni.. WN pon da lama x merasa air tgn aku masak berlauk ni.. Then, got a call from my oldmates, FD & FS nak ajak dinner di luar, instead of that, I invited them to have dinner together at my place.. So we had a great time having dinner together.. So biasalah, FS mengambil peluang utk meluahkan perasaanya & shared his problem with his 'toot' to us.. apa2 pon, FS, bykkan bersabar.. We always there for u.. :)

So apa lagi nak tulis.. Later at night, ada kenduri bertandang at one my uncle's place in Taman Tun Dr Ismail... Planning to go with my dad, so I will meet up WN later, it seems his workplace near to TTDI.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas aku doa kan ko dapt beranak normal. insyaallah baby akan pusing ke bawah. aku pun mcm tu gak dulu time raiyan. better normal la mas. doa banyak2 ye. take care. luv you. -ninA,HNIZ,Raiyan&rizq.

Mrs.MH said...

Thanks nina.. hidup lagi ko rupanya.. :) ye, aku byk doa skrg apa yg terbaik utk aku & baby... Rindu kat kau !!!