Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Am replying to Hasnah Burdges..

Salam...

I am replying to the woman.. (you know who you are...) who decided to embraced Christianity.

Hasnah, I wrote it just because I want to express my frustration & feeling sorry for you... You were right, the previous entry was not a complimentary. I'm sorry to say this, I don't need to have a dialogue with you or even to know why, how , where you decided to convert from being a Muslim to a Christian.. I don't want to :) Thanks..

You are not my enemy and I'm not preaching and force you to go back where u come from.. Of course I'm not God to judge or to punish you ....

Hasnah, as you claimed that you used to ask where is GOD in your difficult time, & of course there were no answer/reply given to you immediately .. Here, I have something to share with u & to all my blog readers out there.. While I was down in my difficult days,I remembered someone asked me to recite one surah from Holy Quran, where Allah said/command in the Surah Al-Inshirah Verse 5 -8:
فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥
Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (Karena sesungguhnya kesusahan/kesulitan ada kemudahan)(5)
إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا (٦)
Verily with every difficulty there is relief (Sesungguhnya sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan (6)
فَإِذَا فَرَغۡتَ فَٱنصَبۡ (٧
Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard (Maka apabila kamu telah selesai dari suatu urusan maka kerjakanlah dengan bersungguh2 dengan yang lain) (7)
وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَٱرۡغَب (٨
And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention. (dan hanya Tuhanmulah hendaknya kamu berharap)8)

The sentence 'every difficulty , there is a relief' was mentioned/written twice (2) in verse 5-6. I hope u will understand why do I highlighted this surah to u.. In life each of us as human being (khalifah Allah) will be given a test after test, even though sometimes is just got so hopeless & we dont know what to do next, but the term 'DON'T GIVE UP' was interpreted here in this surah, therefore we should ask /pray/seek for His help & guidance, endlessly.. :)

InsyaALLAH , He will answer to all your prayers in a matter of time.. And for sure, He's testing on your IMAN... :)

I hope this is gonna be the very last entry regarding to u, Hasnah... I will NOT explain or even write about what you should do next in your life.. It is your choice.. It between you & God...

I believed that all my Muslim friends/blog readers are agreed with me, feeling so sorry for u, Hasnah.. I pray that Allah s.w.t will protect you & guide you to go back where you come from.. InsyaALLAH...

6 comments:

Suraya said...

Well said sister!

Wafa Nokman said...

I'm impressed...very well done my dear! :-)

Anonymous said...

And this too shall be my last comment to you. My search was not about seeking relief in bad times or about giving up hope. My 11 minutes of presentation that you heard was not the whole story of why I left Islam. I left Islam after months of researching and found convincing solid evidences for Christianity. I have spoken all over the US and Canada and have debated with much more gracious and devout Muslims who respected my decision and agreed to disagree with me.

Nevertheless, I will respect your wishes and I leave things as the are right now.

To your husband...it is not about nerve...when you choose to blog in ignorance and pass judgement on another person, you do open yourself up to a response.

Lastly, no need to feel sorry for me. I am quite content in my life, it has been very good and I do know my destiny when life on earth is done and it is not what you think.

Blessings to you and all who reads this. I will not be back to this site.

Hasnah

Anonymous said...

semoga masih ada sinar taufik & hidayah untuk kak hasnah....insyallah...

madi said...

your have been answered when you got your scholarship to learn further study. you can have a good job and earn money to improve your life and your family..

but you took this in the wrong way...

i hope you learn more about islam, or maybe both,or any religion.. because you will find Islam is a perfect religion. eventhough nobody (human) is not perfect, the religion and its Creator are perfect.

maybe you found happiness rite now, but at the end of your life...?

Anonymous said...

well she left islam and there is nothing your pedophile muhammad nor imaginary cock sucking allah can do about it.....:-)