Monday, April 20, 2009

Hope everything will be fine :)

Salam all!

really don't know how to start... Its been almost a week I didn't update my blog...

Hmmm.. O yess... I got purging problem last Thursday.. Ingatkan diarrhea.. rupanya gastric.. Sakit tak ingat... Yela everytime masuk je makanan dlm perut , keluar balik... Lembik dibuatnya.. Kesian my baby inside x makan satu hari... So malamnya, WN sent to clinic after work... Kene sound la jugak with WN , because i tak tanya nak pegi ke x clinic.. Aku bukannya x nak tanya, sbb I thought its not really serious case.. & serba salah nk minta tolong :)

So the doctor said its due to gastric.. He prescribed me ORS & ubat gastric that won't harm the baby inside.. I did asked anythng that would stop the purging, but he refused, sbb bahaya utk baby...

Had bubur kosong with ikan bilis for dinner.. Then, terus amik ubat & ORS.. Watched keliwon, then tiba2 rasa penat sgt badan.. terus tido.. dah tak ingat apa2 lps tu... Alhamdulilah... no purging at all through out the nite... :)

I am 90% recovered the next day.. ada jugak buang air tapi the stool is back to normal.. But still x berani mkn solid food... makanla left over bubur yg ada... minum plain water, no other flavored drink for the day... Malam tu barula berani nk makan yg solid.. Had beef lasagna at one of WN's cousin's stall in Ampang Dagang Avenue.. A bit sweet though.. Ooo yess, SB & SE joined us sekali.. WN just wanna chilled out that nite, after an incredible stressed day at the workplace...

Saturday came.. I am back to normal.. Sihat sejahtera.. :) Had lunch with WN's family at the Lake Club to celebrate his parents wedding anniversary... so kene ceramah la jugak by his family sbb kene gastric.. I'm kinda 'kene dera makan byk' during that time... HAHAHAHA! I can see the 'devilish smile' from WN, bila kene aku kene ceramah by his own family.. Suka ye?? My in laws worried la, sbb dok tgk menantu tak naik2 badan eventhough pregnant...

Then, we rushed to Ampang Gleaneagles, to pay a visit WN's friend.. NS.. She just gv birth to a cute baby girl... Armani Dania... CUTE! NS shared her experience during helr labour moment.. ALAMAK... she had c-section... sbb jalan keluar x buka2 for more than 24 hours.. OMG! quite terrifying to hear that... Alhamdulilah both mommy & baby is fine.. Then, when I saw the baby, I was like.. ALAMAK, its gonna be my turn after this... hehehe...

Join balik WN's family for tea at Cozy Restaurant, Ampang Park pulak.. Hmmm.. it's not really a tea.. An early dinner actualy.... :) Had fun seeing them.. My sis in law 'hadiahkan' baby's clothing dua plastic!! I was like.. Kusssssssemangat.. banyak nya... nasib baik tak 'kecek' WN to buy some more.. Thanks a millions... Really appriciate that :)

We went home late evening.. we both just relaxed ourselves after the outing.. buat la apa yg patut.. looking through at the babies clothes yg baru dapat, I did the kitchen cleaning a bit & laundry setelah dua hari terlantar... I saw WN took a nap at the couch for few hours... Then biasalah, look forward for AF7 concert at 9pm...

After watching AF concert, mata celik lagi,we both watched dvd... BRIDE WARS. quite entertaining... :)

Around 1am.. we both got so sleepy.. ready to bed.. but before that.. we had a pillow talk that nite.. WN suddenly shared his future plan... asking my opinions.. He sounds so excited.. The details, I dont have to mention it here in this entry.. Its just both us je yg tahu & of course God is listening to us..

WN, If you read this.. pls dont say anything ok?? Actualy, I rasa sebak when u told me about your future plan that nite .. and.. I did my tears a bit, but u just don't realised.. because u know why?? I wish I could help you, wish I can sama2 go through with it.. U know what I mean.. I wish that I'm working.. :) God has made plan for us but we dont know what's the future holds for us.. For a moment, I can only give my endless support & encouragement to you.. And I want you to know, I just keep on praying to God that He will bukakan pintu rezeki seluas2nya so that everything will fall into place... :) I'm agreed with u when u said our life has been blessed by Him for the last 8 months.. A lot of things that we had gone through and I'm sure that there will be more to go.. Alhamdulilah.. Walaupun tidak mewah, we are doing just fine & I agreed that our life is getting better secara perlahan2 ... kan? I just pray that we will stay strong no matter what happen.. InsyaALLAH...
..............................................................

To all my blog readers, no matter if u are married , or about to get married & not just yet, just wanna share that 'setiap perkahwinan adalah satu ibadah'... lain org, lain cerita & juga dugaannya.. Kalau tak, bukan JIHAD namanya kan? Whatever it is, niat mestila murni & kita janganla putus doa untuk mengharapkan keredhaanNya... Kerana apa yg kita buat semua kerana niat yang satu... ALLAH s.w.t... :)

5 comments:

Wafa Nokman said...

Love you!

Mrs.MH said...

MH loves WN too... :)

Sabby said...

luv both of u guys too!!!

so touching ur entry nie..:P

org doakan akak sihat sejahtera..n if go anything kalau segan2 nk susahkan abg long..im here for u sis..sanggup je pun nk g ampang tu..:P

and also...doakan semoga sumer future2 plan tu..termakbul dgn smoothnya..insyaallah....AMINNN..

korang mmg best n byk sangat tlg supaya menjadi SAbrina yg sabar..hahah..thanks!!!

Sayang korang la!!

Mrs.MH said...

sayang sab jugak... :P

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah.. my prayers always for both of u. Rezeki semua datang dari Nya... semoga sentiasa mendapat keredhaan and murah rezeki...

XOXO
JHSD