Friday, April 3, 2009

30 weeks in my pregnancy

Salam...

Alhamdulilah I'm 7 months 2weeks in my pregnancy now.. Counting the days..

Certain changes in me :

  1. Appearance: escp on my tummy, the bulge looks so obvious, its 33inches now.. People will definitely look straight at my tummy when walking in public...
  2. Weight : increased only 3.5kg since 1st trimester.. Doctor said I'm underweight :(.. but its quite challenging bila nak bangun espc lepas makan or bangun tidur... Rasa badan da berat gile ok?!
  3. Tempreture: Always feeling warm & gets sweaty most of the time.. Selalu mandi 3-5 times a day..
  4. Mood swing: All the time, but under control... Can be so extra-sensitive...
  5. Sitting condition: kene ada cushion at the bottom.. da x buleh cross leg macam Tiara Jacquelina :)
  6. Body contour: To tell u the truth, most friends commented I looked slimmer as compared before.. Its probably its the food I'm taking which being monitored by hubby most of the time & all the nutrients fats goes to the baby :) (bukan nak bangga) hehehe..
  7. Leg & feet feel a bit 'bengkak'.. biasala da ada water retention sikit, but not so bad..
  8. Hands & finger, tak bengkak sgt, still can put on my wrist watch & wedding ring :)
  9. Most people did not regconise my self that much.. I wore glasses most of the time.. Lazy to put on my lenses like b4.. of course no make up at all... hehehe
  10. Level of activeness: easily get tired & sometimes can be very fatigue so fast, eventhough buat keje rumah yg tak seberapa... Not active like b4.. Sometimes I forced my self to do a little exercise like morning or evening walk everyday...
  11. Food pattern: Prefer to take bread instead of rice.. Still craving a lots of things like cucur badak, udang sambal, etc... but too bad, most of it I kene PANTANG :(
  12. Walking style: I walk really like a typical 'mak buyong' kaki da tak boleh control ayu macam air stewardess..
  13. Main costume: As usual, always put on bigger clothes, da x buleh pakai ketat sbb cepat panas.. Hubby's old clothes menjadi hambatan utama...
  14. Feeling: Can be so excited sometimes.. Dah nak jadi mak orang kan? Tak sabar nak berslin sbb perut da berat , tambah lagi dengan cramp sana cramp sini... But rasa takut pon ada sbb never know what to expect when the time comes :D
I think thats all for now... heheheh

1 comment:

ya-ummi said...

what can i say.. enjoy this great moment, i miss that moment :)

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for...