Friday, March 13, 2009

Updated story-mory

Salam...

I'm now 27weeks in my pregnancy.. Its Friday, been raining since early morning.. Trying to get some sleep since 3am last nite... Ada pulak alarm kereta residence in this condo brbunyi lagi... Owner x sedar la tu.. Me & hubby staying on d 2nd floor so kira tingkat bawah, easy to get this type of disturbance.. so annoying!! WN probbly penat sgt, 'jeles' tgk dia tido nyenyak.. He only realised bunyi alarm only by 5-6am.. Luckily I'm not working so bule 'bantai' tido the next morning, but yet, mata x bule lelap..

My baby inside been active lately... X kira malam atau siang, i can feel its moving.. Planning to go for 4D imaging next week.. InsyaALLAH, kalau tuhan izinkan, dapatla tgk muka baby & the position..

Not to forget, I've got my heartburn, pegi toilet just to peeeee quite frequent lately.. Its just like my 1st trimester before.... My appetite & craving for something its so happening rite now... feel nak makan curry... Hmm it will be NICE for dinner kan..? Masakla petang nnti ;-)

Both of us tgh berlawan saper perut paling 'buncit' :-)

Last Sunday,we've bn invited to one WN's good pal wedding... Semua pakai serba putih atu silver ... Cantikla bila da ambil gambar ramai2 mcm ni...

Tahniah kepada penganti baru.. InsyaAllah, semoga diberkati selalu..

Last Monday, I had a blast hang out session with my oldmates, BBGS-ians badge '95... Its been almost 12years not seeing them.. Had a buffet lunch + karaoke-ing at Redbox, Pavilion.. Yela.. the school da pindah kat Maluri Cheras, used to be at Jalan Raja Chulan, betol2 kat Pavilion la sekarang ni... Even ramai x dapat join, yela ramai da ber-family, susah la sikit nk meet up... WN bagi green light, its just me being married came for that hang-out session.. Thanks NA organizing it & RE for the cupcakes!! Look forward for next meeting ya!



My BBGS-ians oldmates...

Cupcakes made by RE.. kesian dia buat jugak utk org yg kata nak dtg tapi x dtg..


But that evevning, had a misunderstanding with WN.. Tak terukla, its just me tersalah baca sms from him... Its all about nk pick up & jumpa kat mana after the hang out thinggy.. So, been offered by LZ to drop me at Ampang Point that evening, where WN waited me there. WN wanted to introduce one his colleague, SB & have a teh tarik with her.. So we went to NZ wangsa maju... Had an early dinner & log chat with them.. I really enjoy seeing her... and the day too... ooo I've been blessed... ;-)

So thats all for today.. mata pon macam da x larat ni... Salam...

1 comment:

Sabby said...

enjoy to know u also 'kak long'...hehehe...