Monday, March 16, 2009

Admitted less than 24 hours at Ampang General Hospital

Salam all..

Alhamdulilah resting at home & been discharged from hospital yesterday..

Actually I was planning to go & watch fot Teater Laksamana Cheng Ho that nite, but Tuhan tak izinkan.. Something else happened for a good reason..

The chronology of what happened before & after admitted to Ampang Hospital.

14th March 2008, Saturday:
5.30pm:
Sms-ed hubby while he's on his way home from Seremban, told him that i got sharp pain at lower abdomen, feeling some kind of contraction.. While waiting, I wrote down the timing & the frequent of the contraction every 6-8 minutes... God knows how I felt...

Around 6.30pm:
WN got home, he looked rather relax but couldn't remember what he said to me. Me, was sitting on the bed, hanging on to the breath to ease the pain as i have the guidance book beside me. He called his mom, advised us to go to clinic for further check up. Reached at nearest clinic, the doctor couldnt do much, she advised us to refer to the hospital. The pain is healing slowly, but WN urged to go to hospital, Hospital Ampang la paling dekat..

7.00pm:
WN dopped me at the emergency room, as he need to park the car... Luckily I have the 'buku merah' with me... The hospital attendance rushed me (on the wheelchair ) to the WAD BERSALIN immidiately. Lama jugak tunggu doctor ni, i think after 30 mins , the doctor showed up... Explain what happened, she immdiately examine me here & there.. Ya ALLAH!! sakitnya bila dia 'chot' & put something into my vagina.. Its one of the procedure to check what really cause the pain.. She took sample from my vagina & asked me to past urine.. She suspected probably its URINE INFECTION that cause the pain.. She asked the nurse to send the sample for a test..

Could not reach WN as the reception was bad.. Went to the waiting room outside, WN was there waiting for me.. Told WN about it .. IF its true the urine infection that cause the case, I will not be admitted.. The doctor will gv some prescription than we can go home..

9pm (while waiting for result at TV area):
The doctor came, she told me the urine test was clear.. She said it was somthing else, ada jangkitan di dinding faraj, so the case needed to referred to the experts- Gynecologist. The case refered as 'vagina candiasis'. So I have to be admitted for closer observation.. My heart was beating fast... I did cried a bit, worried, panicking, terus risau that anything will harm my baby inside..

The nurses calmed me down as they gv me 'baju persalinan'. The bed is ready for me.. They told me not too worried too much as we will take care of u... YA ALLAH! Macamane nak bagitau hubby ni...

The nurse took me to the bed on the wheelchair again.. I saw WN still waiting for me, he ikut sekali to the ward.. I told him what happened.. He looked still relax and tried his best to calm me down... Inside him, only GOD knows.. I asked favor to get me something to eat as both of us were hungry.. He asked me wther I need anything else.. Yupp of course, all the basic necessities please... he knows what to bring for me..

My dad reached at the hospital, but too bad, he can't get in, the visiting was over.. He advised me to recite one para from Surah Yassin, but being tired & bercelaru, I could not remember apa dia dia suruh baca..

Few minutes later, the Gynae came, did an ultrasound scan on me... everything was in good condition in my tummy.. The baby looks fine.. She told me the gender... and its tooottttt!! Rahsia.. She told me that I will start on antibiotics & will monitor me whether I'm still having the contraction throughout the night.. I feel so much relieved after that..

10.45pm:
WN came back with yummy food while I was comforting myself on the bed.. Kesian dia.. Dahla hujan lebat.. I bet dia pon belom makan lagi.. he brought the necessities stuff for me... I LOVE U, BEE! Told him what the Gynae said... Then, satu makcik guard came us, told us dgn sopannya that the visiting hours has over asking WN to leave ...

Throughout the nite:
Could not sleep well, as all my roomates as they were 3 of them was waiting to deliver their babies... I felt so 'insaf' looking at their condition nak bersalin... Terbayang semua dosa-dosa with my parents, husband & siblings... huhuhu.. Some of them having some difficulties & complications during pregnancy period, all i can say, its worse than me... Ada yang terpaksa 'induce awal' before the due date because of anaemic, ada yang being bedridden for the last 4 months because of weak womb... dan macam-macam lagi...

The nurses checked on me every one hour to make sure that I'm ok.. Alhamdulilah no longer pain on me.. Wished that I was at home... Still trying to get some sleep... Then, biasala dikejutkan dgn my roomates yg sakit nak bersalin... InsyaALLAH Harap2 tuhan akan memberi kemudahan for me & baby when the time comes..

15th March, Sunday
7am:
Breakfast sampai... served nasi berlauk and coffeee?? Pelik sungguh hospital ni...
Waited for Gynae to come... Nurses doing the normal routine, checking my BP, jantung anak & etc... While waiting, I had a chat with roomates, sharing experience, etc.. Other than that, untuk menghilangkan bosan, I put on my MP3 player, dgr surah2 suci Al-Quran. :)

10.30am:
Still waiting for Gynae.. WN smsed me whether i still need anything as he will come around 12.30pm.. Feeling hungry, but nothing to eat... look forward to see WN and the munchy stuff too!!

11.20am:
Gynae finally came, examined me here & there again... Alhamdulilah, I'm ok, so I can be discharged today.. She said today is the last day I'm on antibiotic, its a precautious step not to harm the baby inside... But, I was a bit frustrated when she told to PANTANG makan.. Dahla tgh craving for a lot of things now.. Sabar je la.. Anyway, i'm taking it positive for the sake of my baby.. Nanti da keluar dari perut, harap2 janganla buat hal dgn mama and abah ok... Love u baby!

12.30pm & above:
WN came. Glad to see him.. I told him that I am feeling much better & i'll be discharge today..

My dad, brother & his wife with their baby came... They were impressed with the hospital, eventhough gomen.. Yela hospital umor x sampai 2 tahun semuanya baru & cantek... Equipement all up-to-date.. hehehehe

The nurse gave surat discharged.. Packed my stuff.. Checked out & settled the bill at the ER counter with WN... Harganya keseluruhan hanya RM18 ok..? WN mcm x percaya... hahahaha

3pm..
Sampai rumah... Great to be home again.. Watching TV & had a chat with WN... Few minutes, tiba2 rasa penat & mengantuk... I slept.. pukul 6pm baru bgn...

Now.. still recharging.. Badan still rasa x fresh as usual.. tak tahu kenapa..

Walaupon satu malam di hospital tapi membawa seribu makna for me... :)

2 comments:

Wafa Nokman said...

Alhamdulillah, it's back to normal now and God was with us throughout as usual. Love you too...:-)

ya-ummi said...

Alhamdulillah kak mas & baby selamat..
oo dah tau eh gender nya :)