Monday, March 2, 2009

A day at the baby shop...

Salam..

How shall I start now...

Alhamdulilah... Since it 3 moths to go before my 1st delivery & we both managed to save some money, WN & I decided that we should buy some baby stuff...

Last Saturday, me & WN went to one baby shop which is nearer to our place.. So, apa lagi.. we all belilah baby stuff yang patut... At first, when I stepped into the shop, rasa macam x percaya when, WN excited to buy the stroller.. betol ke mamat ni beli hari ni juga, So I called one of the promoter & ask him to do the demo handling the stroller.. After that, we agreed to buy it.. Its quite an affordable price and it looks like one of the McLaren's brand yang aku suka.. It's quite handy, easy to fold & easy maneavure... tapi 'makan space' sikit letak dalam boot kereta kenari yang agak comel itu.. ;-)

I do have a list, but to tell u the truth, actually I don't know which one should comes first.. So biasala, I asked ppl yang sudah ada experienced being the first mom-to-be... WN agak 'focus' and 'alert' what to buy & always giving suggestions we should get this and that as compared to myself (the one yg agak BLUR eventhough I'm the one who holds the lists)... hehehehe

These are some of the stuff that we bought that day :

Beli pack kecik dulu, takut x sesuai utk baby nanti..


kena pandai adjust baby carrier ni..

On sunday, we went to Jusco AU5 pulak... we all pon tambah barang baby apa yang patut lagi.. So I think there's more things to buy in future... OOOO yess bought some undies too, since the bulge on my tummy getting bigger.. heeeheeee

One more thing, this feeding set we got it for our wedding gift actually, so no need to buy.. hehehe :


Salam.. watch out for somemore..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mas ko jgn lupa beli brg masa pantang ko.. tu penting gak.

Kak Long said...

haha....tak pe nanti maklong maiza tambah item tu okeh....