Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another incident happened...

Well... another incidents happened exactly the day after someone hit my car...I fell down in the toilet.. terduduk ok...

WN was in the other room when I'm about to finish cleaning up the toilet.. He immidiately got me bila terdgr barang terjatuh di bilik air (soundtrack yang amat trajis).. Agak panic as if he doesn't know what to do when he saw me that moment... I don't exactly remember what really happened after that.. Yang tahu aku memang x pengsan... It's just happened so fast.. I get up quickly as he asked me to get out from the toilet.. Yes, it was my fault.. He kept reminding to wear slippers whenever in the toilet.. Yela, aku nak cepat mencuci... because all this while nothing bad happen... I took things for granted eventhough in short while... I remembered the words that came from WN's mouth was '"Don't u know that this sort of things really hurting you & the baby too..??" You guys should see how does his face expression at that moment... All I know, he was scared, mad at me, worried about me and the baby...

Yupp me too, the same feelings goes with me .. But I don feel any pain after that.. Cuma rasa sengal2 bisa di kaki dan bahagian pinggul... Dalam hati berdoa that everything will be alright....


The next day i went to see the doctor for my monthly ante-natal checkup... WN was with me as he was on off duty that day... I told the doctor what happened yesterday... She made a thorough checkup throuh ultrasound scan to see whether the baby is ok or not... Alhamdulilah, God is great... Its such a relief when I got that the baby is fine so does the mother too... Its been 15 weeks and I'm in 2nd trimester now... The doctor printed the scanned ultrasound as u can see as above...

Cukupla dengan dua (2) incidents dua hari berturut-turut.. Tak tahula apa dosa yang telah aku lakukan.. Harap2 ini adalah dugaan that I should be more extra-careful after this... InsyaALLAH I'll be strong to face it...

No comments: