Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Salam again...

My weekends went smoothly.. Both of us spent the nite in Seremban, mana lagi if not my in law's place.. We went to Duyong, Melaka for dinner.. Makan seafood kat situ.. But too bad, I masih kene pantang to eat such food, so they ordered me nice fish meal & ayam goreng pandan... Nothing much to say, its just that my in laws were all excited & counting the days for my baby to come.. :)

Banyak tips & advice I got from espc my sis in law.. Hmm.. banyak sgt input.. so tak tahule, I will just redah & kp strong when the time comes...

I just want to share & wish to all mothers in the world, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Of course, bila tiba time Mother's Day each year, I will remembered my derarest mom.. Yesterday was the 5th year she's.... I can't say the word.. But just AL-FATIHAH... I still remembered, she will not cook on this special, will ask us to bring her to her special warung near to our place in Ampang, where she will have her special meal, the Soto Jawa with extra bergedil.. Sounds attempting right?? Till today, I still don't have any idea, whether that warung still there on business or not... Dah lama sgt x makan tempat tu.. Will check it out one day.. My mom,a very simple kind of person, tak pernah minta belikan apa2 special present for her :) God, I missed her a lot...

So I put a picture of her with the 4 of us, masa ni my youngest sister, belom tiba lagi.. No time nak korek2 album lama.. I got it from my bro's FB...

Guess?? kitorang kat mana ni??:)

To all my blog readers, if your mother still around.. just don't stop loving them... :)

No comments: