Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My precious, Baby Rees :)

Salam all!

I'm back.. Still in my confinement... I'm now in Seremban at my in law's place.. Kira berpantang di sini.. Will return to KL by 11th or 13th July for good... Too bad my mom in law not so well lately.. She got some limitation in her movements , ditambah her maid has to go back to Indonesia for a month.. So kira 'patah kaki' la my mom in law to jaga me & Baby Rees..

OO yess.. Baby Rees.. That's what me & WN called our new baby..

So far I'm enjoying the moments taking care of rees.. Being the 1st time Mom, its not an easy job... Its such a new thing in my entire life!! Especialy perubahan waktu e.g tak cukup tido.. :) Luckily, baby rees is not a colic baby... Xde melalak tak tentu pasal.. Merengek hanya hendak susu or she feels uncomforable with her 'bekalan' in her diapers. Hehehe.. Alhamdulilah me & WN being blessed to have baby Rees with us...

Eventhough I'm enjoying the moment with Rees, I'm still coping up the task being a mother.. Thank God, for a meantime my in laws being taking a good care of me so far..

Ok now, how shall I start... macam mana baby rees bule keluar or in the other proper sentence, how do I deliver baby Rees?? :)

Phewww.. Terus terang I vaguely remembered what happened before or during the time I delivered baby Rees.. My hubby did mentioned every single moment how & what I've gone before & during the delivery... He was there throughout the day and nite with me.. Seriously.. I tak berapa ingat.. because... I was in a great pain for almost one whole day.. In medical term they call it as ' the contraction pain before labour' or 'labour pain''.. Sekarang baru aku faham kenapa orang selalu kata, sakit nak bersalin adalah dikatakan sebagai 'Mother of all the pain'.. Memang sakit tak ingat.. Sakit yg tidak boleh di bayangkan atau diceritakan sesia[a.. Hanya perempuan yg hendak bersalin sahaja yg akan rasa sakit yg Tuhan bagi itu... Phewwwww..

:: kalau sesiapa ingin tahu lebih lanjut about what I've gone thru, u may go to this link::
  Then they were 3 by WN

Alhamdulilah setelah 'berperang' dgn menahan sakit contraction selama lebih dari 9 jam, akhirnya Tuhan telah memberi keizinan, kemudahan & tenaga untuk aku bersalin secara normal.. Memang aku tak sangka aku telah dapat melahirkan baby Rees secara normal..

Mas Hareessa Nokman bt Muhammad Wafa dilahirkan pada 14 Jun 2009 (Ahad), pada 6.34am di Hospital Ampang.. beratnya 3.05 kg..

After battling with the great pain, baby Rees selamat dilahirkan.. Tiba2 hilang semua sakit.. Sejuk hati memandang pada insan kecil ni .. Somemore aku sudah menjadi Mama and WN sudah pon menjadi Abah... Both responsibilities sudah secara automatik and pon bertambah... Our priorities has changed now... Semua focus beralih kepada anak :)

Rees now aged 15 days old today.. I'm still learning being the 1st time mom... trying all the best to take care, educate and nurture her as she is now my daughter.. Wah aku da ada anak!! Memang x sangka..manusia yg serba kekurangan seperti aku, Tuhan masih memberi peluang dan rezeki untuk memikul tanggungjawab sebagai Ibu...

Sampai disini sahaja utk entry kali ini.. perhaps aku akan ceritakan lagi those great moments seeing Hareessa growing up each day.. :)

Salam...

3 comments:

shazzain said...

Congrats to the both of you :)

Shelyna said...

Congrats kak mas! We both are so happy for you. But at the same time, when u did mention about "the mother of all pain", i felt so very afraid. Hrmp....

Mrs.MH said...

Shazz: Thanks.. I;ll beback in KL by 11th July.. Dtgla rumah bawak shehnaz tu ok!


Shely:Thanks.. Jgn risau with the pain, all mothers-to-be will go thru with it.. I'm sure you'll be fine.. I bet u r strong enough when yr time has come! jgn takut! InsyaALLAH.. :)