Friday, June 5, 2009

Bored.. Annoyed.. (Wish I could have a better word)

Salam again.. Its Friday June, 5th 2009... I'm at home (still)

I feel better than yesterday, still sakit but not that bad.. OO yess.. I'm having this lower abdomen pain, u can call it as period pain through out the day since semalam pagi.. It started during early morning yesterday.. I did complaint to WN when I'm about to do my Subuh Prayer. At first it was a normal contraction (braxton hicks) every 30-35minutes.. It went away by 7am...

Then by 7.40am, after I past motion, I got somekind of 'period pain' just after I got out from the toilet... Its quite persistent & feeling different kind of pain this time... Then WN woke up & ready to work, I told him that I feel 'funny' about the pain... Sebelum ni, mmgla ada jugak terasa sakit senggugut but not as sharp as this time... So he asked me, what shall we do now... Both of us thought probably it is time kut for delivery.. So I told him we can go to the nearest clinic (our fav' clinic) by 9am if the pain still going on.. Perhaps, jalan 'highway' for baby to deliver da bukak kut.. So he agreed, straight away called his colleauges informing them that he'll be late to office today..

I took a shower..then get ready to clinic that morning... Sampai je clinic tu, ramai jugak org menunggu.. We just chat while waiting.. Suddenly the contraction came again while we were waiting.. Then after 30minutes, my name been called up, meanning its my turn.. Masuk je kat bilik doktor tu, I told what happened since this morning, then she decided to check my 'highway' da buka ke belom.. Too bad, Tuhan belom izinkan lagi.. She said only one finger je yg boleh masuk, meaning jalan mmg masih tutup.. Only the baby's head mmg da turun ke bwah and about to entering & pushing the ligament muscle... Tapi belom masuk soket lagi (meaning belom engage lagi).. She said that's the reason why I feel the pain, so called the 'period pain'.. I felt a bit upset sbb belom lagi nak bersalin, but thank god that the baby is about to exit in several days, perhaps 2 weeks kot... Pheewwww da penat menunggu...

Balik rumah.. WN went to work after he dropped me at our place.. the pain still there.. all the time.. tak buat apa sangat.. only resting... been sms'ing my sister and friends asking theor advice what to do next... Most of them replied 'Period pain?? Biasala tu, da nak dekat bersalin.. InsyaALLAH'.. But, how soon is soon?? Only GOD knows when...

Today... still at home while updating this entry..

To tell u the truth.. I started to feel annoyed.. bored of waiting.. rasa down pon jugak.. the level of excitement suddenly goes down... Tiba-tiba rasa some sort of xde semangat like I used to... Wish I could have a better word to say it, hope it doesn't effect my baby inside... weekends starts tomorrow.. lagila tak tahu nak buat apa... ooo GOD! pls help me & give back the strength to move on... Berikan semangat seperti sebelom ini... InsyaALLAH..

No comments: