Thursday, July 28, 2011

The girls so far...

As salam all!

Hari ni nak tulis apa pon x tahu nak tulis apa.. :P

About my girls?? Maybe??? Both of them have just celebrated their birthdays together... Rees is 2 years old and Yaya is 1 year old.. Kat mana? We did it @ my dad place in Ampang.. Just a small party.. Invited only close frens and families.
Yaya now still merangkak, malas nak berjalan.. As compared to d sister b4, by 1year old da pndai tateh sendiri... They both now da pndai berebut espc when playing together.. Nak marah both masih kecik.. Selalu jugak I scream espc to R.. hehehehe

I'm still worried with R's appetite.. susah sgt nak makan.. She is being so selective when it comes to food.. kdg2 tu minom susu je.. makan x payah pon xpe.. Selalu search through internet cari resipi pelbagai just to make her to eat.. Kdg2 tu, jalan la jugak.. Kdg2 tu sebelah mata pon x pandang.. haishhhh... !! Now her abah da jugak belikan vitamins like Appeton etc.. kejap je jalan lps tu hampeh!! But not like her sister, Y, x bole x mkan pulak.. Alhamdulillah Y is not a problem to me..

Well I'm not alone, I'm quite sure some mothers going thru d same like me... I just dont give up, probbly R's appetite will improve when she's in school one day.. Ada ramai kawan kan, so it will encourage to eat more... I hope so :)

I pray both of them jadi anak2 yg solehah and all d good luck will always be with them.. InsyaAllah

2 comments:

Siti Azlina Abdul Aziz said...

kejap jer u dah ada dua anak kan...tahniah...semoga mereka membesar dengan sihat Insya Allah...

Mrs.MH said...

TQ CT..