Thursday, July 16, 2009

On my own...

Salam..
Its been 5 days I'm here in KL ,at my lovely home... Its great to be home.. I'm still in my 32 days of confinement... Bila balik rumah sendiri, semua kene buat sendirila, kecuali masak.. Luckily, WN will prepare for me after he got back from work.. Esoknya makan lauk yg sama, reheat dalam microwave je.. At nights, we take turns bangun to feed Rees, this part I like the most, because masa staying at my mertua's, malam la paling sakit... Phewww.. Husband Mithali :P

Rite now, my baby is sleeping.. Tghari ni tidur pulak dia... Puas kejutkan still dia buat 'don-no' x nak bangun.. Semalam Mama Ngah (JH, her aunty, my sister) came with her kids.. Wah, Rees di layan, di peluk , di dukung by Mama Ngah... Lama jugak la, malam tu Rees selalu merengek minta diangkat... Letih aku & WN dibuatkannya... Luckily she fall asleep around 12am... Then, Rees hanya bangun evry 2-3 hours nak susu je..

oooo ya.. the house da berwajah baru.. WN rearranged the house.. Habis berubah , a better arrangement actually, nmpak luas than before...

Eversince ada anak... I'm always busy... busy attending her, mcm skrg she's sleeping, so dapatla relax kejap & online on the internet. Sometimes, I missed my meal... nak mandi pon, I'll make sure I feed her & put her to sleep so that I can carry on..

Malam tadi I start feeding her with new formula... WN & I tried to feed her 'Nestle Lactogen'.. We fed her with S-26 before, but as her Mak Su dia kata, "Mahal S-26 tau, skrg x lah terasa, da besar sikit nnti, kene beli pack 2 pack besar monthly" Hmmm.. Alhamdulilah, so far till now, it seems Rees has no problem taking the new formula.. Harap2 the new formula suits he, manala tahu kut-kut tak sesuai pulak nantikan..

Oops my baby is awake pulak.. So continue later.. Banyak nak tulis ni.. Sabarrrrrr :D

No comments: